August 13, 2015

PROJECT LAYOUT TRAILER


While waiting for paint to dry, I made a short iMovie about the Port of Los Angeles Project Layout showing some of the prototype scenes that inspired the layout. Make sure the sound is on and you watch in HD and full screen. Enjoy.




Here is a pan shot showing the freshly painted and still wet bench work. By tonight it will be ready for track. I am not sure I am sold on the color. It looks a tad too green to me. Should be more of a tan color I think. But this was a $2.00 mismatch can at Home Depot.




3 comments:

  1. Great sttuff Bernie. I first saw the port during the Long Beach National and was struck with the place---but my camera went south after the first shot and I never got back! So thanks

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the promo video. Are you going to build some BNSF slab cars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is the plan and to offer them as kits via Alkem Scale Models.

      Delete