A journal following the history, design, construction and operation of Bernard Kempinski's O Scale model railroad depicting the U. S. Military Railroad (USMRR) Aquia-Falmouth line in 1863, and other model railroad projects.
©Bernard Kempinski All text and images, except as noted, on this blog are copyrighted by the author and may not be used without permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 6, 2010

Work Session - Thursday

Prorail preparation, finishing taxes, mowing lawns and other sundry tasks have stalled layout work. To compensate I am hosting a work session this Thursday. I hope to get the final bench work done, and some track laid. Lets hope for the best.

Fun fact for the day - US Army supply wagons were painted blue. I never knew this until a short while ago. Looks I'll be adding this book to my collection.

2 comments:

  1. Good question? Hopefully the book will provide the answer. I ordered it, but have not received it yet.

    ReplyDelete