A journal following the history, design, construction and operation of Bernard Kempinski's O Scale model railroad depicting the U. S. Military Railroad (USMRR) Aquia-Falmouth line in 1863, and other model railroad projects.
©Bernard Kempinski All text and images, except as noted, on this blog are copyrighted by the author and may not be used without permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 28, 2016

Signs, signs, everywhere a sign

Overall view - work in progress.

I painted the pipes with a lot of rust. 
 ....with apologies to Five Man Electric band. I added a bunch of signs to the layout.
Signs to Vopak based on prototype 

More signs to the entrance to Chase Marine Terminal
I took some more photos with my iPhone. Then I used Photoshop to focus stack.

These shots are good for finding flaws and other glitches that need to be fixed before I take the final images.

I have been having a fun time simulating peeling paint using the Vallejo chipping medium. It's quite addicting.


No comments:

Post a Comment