The module frames are done. John Drye helped me move them to the basement where I will continue to work on them. The garage is back to being a car storage room. It's a tight squeeze, but they do fit in my basement.
John posed by the modules at the lower height. We then changed the the module height to 50 inches. The higher elevation allows me to push my portable Craftsman cart under the modules.
Note that the plywood surface is the street level. The tracks will be on an elevated stone viaduct abut 3.75 inches above the plywood surface.
Then I cut some foam core to mock up the main structure on the right side module, which will be a brick warehouse. The warehouse will be 24 inches along the track, while the back side angles for about 34 inches. I will have to truncate it to fit on the module.