A journal following the history, design, construction and operation of Bernard Kempinski's O Scale model railroad depicting the U. S. Military Railroad (USMRR) Aquia-Falmouth line in 1863, and other model railroad projects.
©Bernard Kempinski All text and images, except as noted, on this blog are copyrighted by the author and may not be used without permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 27, 2021

What are you?

My niece asked me to explain what a "Train Goober" was after I used that phrase in a sentence. The best way I could explain it was in a flow chart, but even this isn't 100% accurate. So where do you fit in?








4 comments:

  1. Apparently I am a Cool Dude who doesn't know what an SPF is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, now I want a Big Boy hamburger. Flow chart fail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does being a “cool dude” require some percentage completion of the layout, no horn hook couplers, no easy track, some scratch building, or DCC? Lol

    ReplyDelete