A journal following the history, design, construction and operation of Bernard Kempinski's O Scale model railroad depicting the U. S. Military Railroad (USMRR) Aquia-Falmouth line in 1863, and other model projects.
©Bernard Kempinski All text and images, except as noted, on this blog are copyrighted by the author and may not be used without permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 4, 2026

Nice curve!




 I walked into the train room today and there was a long train parked at Stonemans left over from the last op session. It occurred to me that the curve there would be a nice scene if the foreground was actually sceniced. So using photo editing, I added scenery to the aisle area.  Below is what it looks like before scenery.



Now let's add a wagon and mule team to the right and animate it. I got the best results with Seedance. I tried Grok also, but it was not quite as good.







My layout really needs are more wagon teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment